General Terms and Conditions of Use of the LendMePay App
By downloading or using the LendMePay website, you are agreeing to be bound by these
terms and conditions. If you register as a user of LendMePay, we ask that you give your
express agreement to these terms and conditions. Therefore, kindly ensure that read them
carefully before using the App.
- . TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Acceptable Use - The LendMePay App is provided by LendMePay Zambia Limited for
your own personal use. You are not allowed to do the following:
Copy, modify, or trademark any part of the App
Attempt to extract the source code
Use the App for commercial purposes
Translate the App into other languages
- Ownership of Intellectual Property Rights - The App and all the trademarks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, belong to LendMePay Zambia. Unless with our prior permission, this App or any of our logos may not be reproduced nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
- Changes to App - LendMePay Zambia is committed to ensuring that the App is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the App at any time and for any reason.
- Protection of Personal Data - LendMePay Zambia stores and processes personal data that you have provided to us so that you can access our services. It is your responsibility to keep your device and access to the App secure. Once registered, you must keep your password confidential. We therefore recommend that you do not remove software
restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device as this could make your device vulnerable to malware/viruses/malicious programs, compromise your device's security features and it could mean that the App will not work properly or at all.
- Exclusion of Liability - LendMePay Zambia will not take responsibility for certain functions
of the App, such as new version updates that will require the App to have an active
internet connection to function properly. The connection can be Wi-Fi, or provided by your
mobile network provider, but LendMePay Zambia cannot take responsibility for the App
not working at full functionality if you do not have access to Wi-Fi or mobile data.
If you are using the App outside of an area with Wi-Fi, you should remember that your
terms of agreement with your mobile network provider will still apply. As a result, you may
incur data costs by your mobile provider for the duration of the connection while
accessing the App, or other third-party charges. In using the App, you are accepting
responsibility for any such charges, including roaming data charges if you use the App
outside of your home territory (i.e. region or country) without turning off data roaming.
- Updates to App â The App is currently available on the Play Store for android users and the App Store for IOS users. However, LendMePay Zambia may, at any point wish to
update the App which will require you to update to the new version to keep using the App.
LendMePay Zambia does not undertake that it will always update the App so that it is
relevant to you and/or works with the system that you have installed on your device.
However, you undertake to always accept updates to the Application when offered to you.
- Breach - LendMePay Zambia will determine whether there has been a breach of the
General Terms and Conditions of Use of the App through your use of the App. If a breach of the General Terms and Conditions has occurred, LendMePay Zambia may take such action as it deems appropriate including denying you access to the App, bringing legal proceedings against you and disclosing such information to law enforcement authorities as LendMePay Zambia deems appropriate.
- Termination - LendMePay Zambia may also wish to stop providing the App, and may
terminate use of it at any time without giving you notice of termination. Unless we tell you
otherwise, upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you in these terms
will end; (b) you must stop using the App, and (if needed) delete it from your device.
- . DISCLAIMER
- LendMePay Zambia will not be liable for any damages resulting from:
- consequential loss or loss of business opportunities/ projects
- All liability is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law including any
implied terms as the content of the App is provided "as is" without warranties of any kind.
- . GENERAL
- No licence - Nothing in this document or your use of the App or any of the services shall
be construed as conferring any licence or other rights under the intellectual property or
other proprietary rights of LendMePay Zambia, its affiliates or any third party, whether
implied or otherwise, save as expressly provided.
- Indemnity - You agree to indemnify and undertake to keep LendMePay Zambia, its
officers, servants and agents indemnified against any costs or expenses (including the
cost of any settlement) arising out of any claim, action, proceeding or demand that may
be brought, made or prosecuted against any of them arising out of or as a consequence
of an unlawful or negligent act or omission or an infringement of any third party rights
which arise out of or are connected in any way with the App and/or arising out of a breach
of the acceptable use policy.
- Applicable Law - Zambian law and jurisdiction applies with respect to the App. If you do
not agree with the governing law or these terms, please do not download or use the App.
By using this App, you represent, undertake, accept and acknowledge that you have read and